News 13

Dramatic video shows e-scooter catch fire and explode into flames

Dramatic footage of an e-scooter explosion in a kitchen has been released to highlight the risks around charging batteries. London Fire Brigade (LFB) published the video showing the moment an e-scooter catches fire while plugged in at a house in Brent, north-west London on Saturday. The Sun newspaper brings you the latest breaking news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know Read The Sun: Like The Sun on Facebook: Follow The Sun on Twitter: Subscribe to The Sun on Snapchat: #scooter #fire #explode
See more +